16th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Human Resource Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. to do an Internship related to CA Articleship. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

9th October 2018, 06:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resource Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd.?

Those candidates are selected or Human Resource Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd., who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Applicant must be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 2 months of internship.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written both).
9th October 2018, 06:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resource Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd.?

Those candidates are selected are Human Resource Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd., who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Applicant must be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 2 months of internship.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written both).

At present there is no requirements for Human Resource Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?