12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to do an Internship related to Human Resource. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

10th October 2018, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Selection criteria for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are given below.

Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible to selected.

Candidate must be skilled in *MS-Office to be eligible to selected.

Women who wish to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. So you can not apply for same at this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?