18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which are available in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon for Human Resources internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

22nd August 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which are available in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon for Human Resources internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon on the basis of their knowledge and skills in hiring processes. Candidates who are capable of implementing HR policies are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon. Candidates who can design and implement organizational structure are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon. Candidates willing to work full time in office for the duration of 6 months are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon.
22nd August 2019, 01:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Human Resources Internship at Learning Skills Academy in Gurgaon.

Skills :-
---------
1) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

4) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

5) You should have skill of Processing payroll of employees.

6) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
22nd August 2019, 04:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon would be mainly on your communication skills and payroll structure.

The selection procedure would be completed in 4 steps for the selection of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon:-

1)HR Round
2)Aptitude test
3)Skill Test
4)Manager Round

You can visit the website https://learningskillsacademy.net for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?