11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Investment Banking Internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Equirus Capital Private Limited to do an Internship related to Investment Banking. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

18th October 2018, 03:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Investment Banking Internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Investment Banking Internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited are given below.

You must be full time intern for duration of 2 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

You must relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be skilled in MS-Office and MS-Excel to be eligible.

Candidates who can start the internship between 11th October 2018 and 10th November 2018 are eligible for this internship.
18th October 2018, 03:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Investment Banking Internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Investment Banking Internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited are given below.

You must be full time intern for duration of 2 months of internship tenure to be eligible to selected

You must relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

You must be skilled in MS-Office and MS-Excel to be eligible to selected.

Candidates who can start the internship between 11th October 2018 and 10th November 2018 are eligible for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?