12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Internship in Praktice.ai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to JAVAScript/Reactjs Development in Praktice.ai. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 06:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Internship in Praktice.ai?

Selection criteria for JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Internship in Praktice.ai are given below.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenure to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates with a sound knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node.js, JSON, REST API and ReactJS are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Internship in Praktice.ai. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for the same now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?