3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I have applied for Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

19th March 2022, 12:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

The Selection Criteria for Learning And Developed internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore is:-

*Candidates must have a relevant skills and Interests

*Candidates must have good communication skills

*Candidates must have English Proficiency

*Candidates must have a good knowledge of MS Excel.
24th March 2022, 03:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Selection criteria for Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore:--

1)Written Test:- will include the questions from General English, General Tamil, Aptitude and Mental ability Test and Subject oriented. The duration of the paper would be of 2 hours and maximum marks would be 100.

2)Physical Test:- The test will include pole climbing and cross arm fixing, Plating of ropes and weight lifting 35 kg for a distance of 100 meters in one minute in one chance without putting the weight down.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?