20th February 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry to do an Internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

6th March 2019, 07:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the performance of candidates in the face to face interview. Candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to attend the Marketing Internship interview in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

Applicants should have strong service orientation.
Applicants should have excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French.
Applicants should be be flexible in the use of newer technology.
Applicants should be skilled in international business/supply chain/logistics/marketing.
Applicants should be full time interns for a period of 6 months.
26th May 2021, 03:04 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Visit:-- (https://www.ifcci.org.in/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?