24th December 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Hi Sir, I have applied for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

26th December 2019, 05:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The selection criteria for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur would your command on MS-Excel, Educational qualification and ability to follow the instructions.

The last date to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is 8th January 2020.
26th December 2019, 05:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Selection criteria for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is that the applicant must have passes graduation from any university. The applicant should have knowledge of MS-Excel. The applicant should be a resident of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The applicant should be available for the duration of 1 month.

For more details, visit the website www.akshatengineers.com.
26th December 2019, 11:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is given below :-

1)Candidates should have great presentation skills.

2) Candidates must have strong knowledge in hacking and problem-solving skills.

3)Candidates Should have good communication skills in both English and Hindi.

4)Candidates Must be dynamic,team player and with a go-getter attitude.

For more information visit on (https://www.akshatengineers.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?