5th December 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to doing an internship of Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad. I don’t know about the criteria for selection of this internship. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria?

7th December 2019, 03:11 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad?

Selection criteria for Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad as follows:-

Step 1: Prepare your complete curriculum vitae with a skillset description.

Step 2: Complete your online application from the official website or from any specific internship sites for application.

Finally shortlisted will be informed by their email for the final HR discussion of work, written test, communication test, and document verification.
7th December 2019, 07:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad?

Selection criteria for Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad:

~The applicant should be available for the part time.

~The applicant should be available for the duration of 3 months.

~The applicant should belong to Ghaziabad or nearby places.

~Women applicant can also participate their career.

~The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
7th December 2019, 10:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad.

Skills :-
--------
1) You must have good knowledge in digital marketing.

2) You should have social media marketing skill.

3) You should have good communication skill.

4) You should be a good team player.

5) You must have good research skill.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5th December, 2019.
8th December 2019, 01:01 AM
Anujgupta10

Selection criteria for Sales Business Development internship in Vetements Retail Private Limited Ghaziabad:-

1- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

2- You should be available for the duration of 3 months.

3- You should have knowledge of Social media marketing and Digital Marketing.

4- You should have relevant skills and interests.

5- You should be available for full time in office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?