26th May 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP to do an Internship related to Software Development. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

28th May 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP to do an Internship related to Software Development. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates are selected for the Software Development internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP based on their knowledge and expertise in Software Development and Node.js. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Software Development internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP. Candidates who can do software development and testing are selected for the Software Development internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP. Based on the above mentioned criteria, candidates are selected for the Software Development internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP.
28th May 2019, 10:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP?

Please find below the criteria to get selected for Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP.

Skill :-
------
1) You must have knowledge in Node.js.

2) You must be able to assist in the product development.

3) You must have knowledge of developing and testing the software.

Other requirements to get selected are listed below :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

You may visit the following website for more information
http://www.techmonarchs.com/
29th May 2019, 05:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidates for Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP would be done on the basis of your skills in creating and testing software.

Their would be four rounds of selection procedure:- 1)Interview 2) Aptitude test 3)Technical round 4)Interview with the manager.

The selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.6000-10000 depending on your skills and Interview.

You can visit the website http://techmonarchs.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?