22nd February 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Dear friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Web Development in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting admission into this firm for doing this internship. Kindly tell me asap.

13th March 2020, 11:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection criteria for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Selection criteria for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida are given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of CSS, HTML.

2. The candidate should also have knowledge of Anjular.js, SCSS.

3. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

4. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

5. The candidate should be able to apply by 12th March 2018.

You may visit the website www.civilmachines.com for more information.
15th March 2020, 05:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Selection criteria for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

The selection criteria for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida are that the applicant should have expertise in HTML, CSS. The applicant should also have knowledge of Angular 2.0 and SCSS. The applicant should be available for the duration of 6 months. The applicant should belong to Noida or nearby places. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.civilmachines.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?