30th September 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Animation which is available in Village Talkies Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

2nd October 2019, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

The Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore is very simple. You have to visit their official website http://Www.villagetalkies.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button. Within 24hr, they will respond you as per their requirements.
2nd October 2019, 07:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore is consists of 4 rounds which is given below :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on https://www.villagetalkies.com
2nd October 2019, 10:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore.

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

Last date to apply for this internship is 14 October 2019.

You can visit the following website to know more information about this internship.
https://www.villagetalkies.com/
3rd October 2019, 12:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Animation which is available in Village Talkies Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are selected for the Animation internship in the Village Talkies, Bangalore on the basis of their skills in creating animations. Candidates who are capable of developing illustrations, designs, videos on the basis of requirements are selected for the Animation internship in the Village Talkies, Bangalore. Candidates with the suitable interests and skills are selected for the Animation internship in the Village Talkies, Bangalore. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to do the internship, full time in the office for the period of 2 months are selected for the Animation internship in the Village Talkies, Bangalore. Website link of the Village Talkies, Bangalore is given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 01:01 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Selection procedure:--

There are 3 Rounds

1. Technical Interview

2. IQ Test

3. Face To Face Interview

Visit:-- (http://Www.villagetalkies.com) For more information
3rd October 2019, 04:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore would be online and Offline.

The selection procedure for Animation internship in Village Talkies Bangalore would be completed in 5 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Skill Test
3)Advance skill test which will include the infographics and videos.
4)Aptitude test
5)Interview by the HR manager.

You can check the website https://www.villagetalkies.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?