23rd August 2020, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Mechanical Engineering which is available in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

25th August 2020, 01:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
----------------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
------------------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.genelektech.com/
25th August 2020, 07:36 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi are :
If you have Skills :
1. SolidWorks
2. NX Siemens (formerly Unigraphics NX)
3. Perform mechanical calculations (kinematics)
4. Research and develop the design of the product
5. Work closely with the team for the optimization of the product
are available for full time (in-office) internship
6. Who can start the internship between 18th Jul'19 and 17th Aug'19
7. are available for duration of 2 months
8. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
9. have relevant skills and interests
26th August 2020, 06:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below.

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of academics and previous experience.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through interview.

3. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview.

For more details you can visit official website -

https://www.genelektech.com
26th August 2020, 10:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Mechanical Engineering internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited Delhi are as follows:-

1. Skill Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?