28th March 2021, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Production Engineering internship in RN Inspire Services Private Limited Ahmedabad

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Production Engineering internship in RN Inspire Services Private Limited Ahmedabad. Can any of you let me know about the selection procedure for this internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

29th March 2021, 08:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Production Engineering internship in RN Inspire Services Private Limited Ahmedabad

Selection procedure for Production Engineering internship in RN Inspire Services Private Limited Ahmedabad :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this Internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 April 2021.
31st March 2021, 12:58 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Production Engineering internship in RN Inspire Services Private Limited Ahmedabad

Selection procedure for Production Engineering internship in RN Inspire Services Private Limited Ahmedabad is given below.

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and skills.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through number of interviews.

3. Candidate's final selection will be done through HR interview.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11.4.2021.
11th June 2021, 10:11 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?