1st February 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Senior internship in AIIMS?

sir, iam doing my intern ship at my college in andra prades..it complets by march 27 ..im intrested in doing senior intern ship at aiims delhi...can u gide me please

Related Questions:
  1. How to do senior internship at AIIMS?
  2. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  3. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  4. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  6. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  7. Details regarding senior residency in Delhi Stream in different government institutes? What is the syllabus?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  9. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  10. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  11. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  12. What should I do after doing MD in AIIMS?
  13. How should I get into AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  15. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  16. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  17. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  18. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
30th September 2017, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Senior internship in AIIMS?

Senior Internship at AIIMS Details:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship at AIIMS. Candidates must have completed Post Graduation in Science or in Medical Field from a recognized board or university.

You are required to apply through a proper channel to the Dean of AIIMS with the copy of biodata to the Head of the Department, NMR.

>> The selection process basically depends upon the qualification and experience of the candidates.

Click here for Apply Procedure Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?