22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Senior Internship for BDS final year student in Chennai?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for the Senior Internship. Right now I am studying in final year of my BDS. But after my BDS I want to do Senior Internship. I live in Chennai so I want to know about the Internship here. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Senior internship in Chennai being a BDS student?
  2. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing senior internship in Chennai after completion of BDS course?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship for BDS student?
  5. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?
  6. BDS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in Internship?
  7. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  8. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get certificate without appearing in any Internship program being a BDS final year student?
  10. List of hospitals offering Senior Internship to BDS Intern in Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  11. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  12. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  14. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  15. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA Final year student in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  18. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?