13th June 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I do an Internship being an ECE 4th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am now in 4th semester of my BTech which I am doing in ECE branch. I am planning to do an Internship. So, I need your advise. Should I do this Internship now? Please advise me regarding this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  2. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for ECE 4th semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Reliance Communications being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?
  6. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?
  8. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  9. Internship of 1 year in BEL for BTech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. Designing or Developing, which is better to do an Internship for CSE 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  12. Internship of 1 year in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  13. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student?
  14. Can I get internship in DRDO while in 4th semester? Procedure and examination pattern?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  16. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies for 1 month internship for an ECE student
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
15th June 2018, 03:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do an Internship being an ECE 4th semester student?

You are not suggested to go for the internship in 4th semester of B.Tech ECE. You are advised to go for internship after completion of 4th semester. The basic reason behind this is that, being a 2nd year candidate, one may have little knowledge of core area. Also, some well reputed companies doesn't offer internship to 2nd year candidates. Hence, to get internship from any well known core company and enhancing your practical knowledge perfactly, you are suggested to apply for the internship after completion of 4th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?