10th June 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I do training or job if I have less knowledge about Electrical engineering and Plants?

Guys I need a help...i have completed the 6th sem exam of diploma in electrical engg. But I have a back paper of 5th sem and I have given the exam 2 weeks before...as I dont know much about electrical and plants..so I want to do some training...plz help me..i am very depressed

11th June 2021, 06:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Should I do training or job if I have less knowledge about Electrical engineering and Plants?

You can do job and training both with less knowledge about Electrical engineering and plants.

Job titles for which you will get a job:
Electrical Distribution Designer.
Electrical Project Engineer.
Electrical Control Engineer.
13th June 2021, 01:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I do training or job if I have less knowledge about Electrical engineering and Plants?

You should go for low level job if you have less knowledge about Electrical engineering and Plants.

Now, you will be able to learn while working. You will be able to learn more as compared to internship because your employer will be taking good work from you.

In this process you will become master of that industry. Now you have experience and good knowledge which is enough to get good job.

Try to avoid any long contract with your employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?