12th November 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?

Dear sir,

I am 2013 Mechanical engineering passout, presently working with a company from the past 4 months. Now i have got a call from beml to join for apprentice training for a period of one year. Now i don't know whether to continue here or join beml for apprentice training. Please guide me.

25th December 2017, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am 2013 Mechanical engineering passout, presently working with a company from the past 4 months. Now i have got a call from beml to join for apprentice training for a period of one year. Now i don't know whether to continue here or join beml for apprentice training. Please guide me.

You should take the decision based on your family situation and work experience. You can continue your job instead of joining the BEML apprentice training, if your family needs money. If you already have very good work experience then it is not advisable to join as an apprentice. If you have joined in a job recently then you can think of choosing the apprentice training in BEML. You can also discuss your situation with your family members, professors/lecturers and seniors before taking any decision.
5th October 2021, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?

What are the opportunities and benifts after completion of graduate apprenticeship IN BEML. I need to join BEML itself but no opportunity in BEML so I need a good carrier plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?