30th May 2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue my education for MS in Information Security or apply for a job related to this?

Should I pursue my education for MS in Information Security or apply for a job related to this? MS in Information Security or Internship for Information Security

31st May 2022, 12:09 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue my education for MS in Information Security or apply for a job related to this?

Should I pursue my education for MS in Information Security or apply for a job related to this?

The candidate can choose any of them but a master's in cyber security is unquestionably worth it; the ROI has a high floor and an even higher ceiling. Of course, an advanced degree does not automatically qualify you for top positions.
The candidate can get better job offers after getting MS degree.
2nd June 2022, 06:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue my education for MS in Information Security or apply for a job related to this?

If you are interested in further studies then you should persue that otherwise you can work as an intern somewhere related to your field, it will add to your experience and skills.
You can work as Cyber security intern via LinkedIn.
LinkedIn provides various internship opportunities to desirous candidates.
One can take help of such sites in finding right internship for themselves.
Some of the companies providing internship are
CIA Co Op Program
IBM Security
Facebook Security Analyst
NSAs Corporative Education program etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?