30th August 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

3rd September 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

The skills required to apply for an Android App Development internship in MYTA Business Solutions are given: Java, User Interface (UI) Development and Android. Candidates who can work in full time with above mentioned skills are preferred for the Android App Development internship in MYTA Business Solutions. Duration of the Android App Development internship is two months in MYTA Business Solutions. Interested candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities can apply for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?