29th April 2020, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Health Advisor internship in Insurgics Health Solution?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Health Advisor in Insurgics Health Solution. I would like to know about the skills required to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the skills asap. Thank you!

2nd May 2020, 01:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Health Advisor internship in Insurgics Health Solution?

The skills required to apply for a Health Advisor internship in Insurgics Health Solution are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency both in written and spoken.

==> Candidate must know how to interact with other dieticians and nutritionists who are serving the patient.

==> Candidate must know how to prepare the operational guidelines to serve patients.

==> Candidate must know to manage content development and verification of promotional content.
2nd May 2020, 07:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Health Advisor internship in Insurgics Health Solution?

Skills required to apply for a Health Advisor internship in Insurgics Health Solution :-

1) You must have good communication skill in English.

2) You should have good writing skill in English.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 April , 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?