26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

2nd March 2019, 11:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Partnership Distribution internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who can do sharing of video on demand content with various partners and who can share timely podcasts are preferred for the Partnership Distribution internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who are available full time (in office) for the duration of three months are preferred for the Partnership Distribution internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
28th May 2021, 11:10 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Sharing VOD (video on demand) content with various partners.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
23rd June 2021, 07:19 PM
Tapu ke papa

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of Sharing (video on demand) content with various partners.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must available for 3 Months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?