24th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Android App Development Intern in Promatics Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

29th October 2018, 06:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Android App Development Intern in Promatics Technologies Private Limited?

Promatics Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Android App Development Interns. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates with skilled in Java, C#, SQL and Android are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for that internship is 7th November 2018.

Promatics Technologies Private Limited website link:
http://www.promaticsindia.com/
29th October 2018, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Android App Development Intern in Promatics Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Java, C#, SQL and Android are eligible to apply for the Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. They should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. Duration of the Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?