22nd April 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Digital Marketing intern in Bhatia Consultancy Services?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for an internship related to Digital Marketing in Bhatia Consultancy Services. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

24th April 2020, 04:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to become a Digital Marketing intern in Bhatia Consultancy Services?

Skills required to become a Digital Marketing intern in Bhatia Consultancy Services are given below:-

1. The candidate should be good in Digital Marketing, Digital Media.

2. The candidate should also be good in Google Analytics, Market Research.

3. The candidate should have knowledge of SEM Expert.

4. The candidate should have English proficiency.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
24th April 2020, 10:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Digital Marketing intern in Bhatia Consultancy Services?

Skills required to become a Digital Marketing intern in Bhatia Consultancy Services :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Social Media Marketing.

2) You should have good knowledge in Digital Marketing.

3) You must have experience in Google AdWords.

4) You should have skill in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

5) You should be a good team player.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
http://placementagency.co.in/
24th April 2020, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Digital Marketing intern in Bhatia Consultancy Services?

The skills required to become a Digital Marketing internship in Bhatia Consultancy Services are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Google AdWords and Search Engine Optimization.

==> Candidate must know how to plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media like Twitter and Facebook.

==> Candidate must know how to prepare online newsletter and promotional emails.

==> Candidate must know how to create ideas for content marketing and to update the website.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.placementagency.co.in
3rd August 2021, 09:12 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Digital Marketing

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Search Engine Optimization

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Google AdWords

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Social Media Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?