30th August 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Magento Development Intern in Zacfron Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Magento Development Internship in Zacfron Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

7th October 2018, 04:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Magento Development Intern in Zacfron Private Limited?

Zacfron Private Limited does offer Magento Development Internship for duration of 3 months. Candidate must be available for the work from home job/internship to be eligible for this internship. Candidates having a knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and Magento are preferred for internship.
Now applications are closed for this internship.
28th November 2018, 07:28 PM
shiv56

Default Re: Skills required to become a Magento Development Intern in Zacfron Private Limited?

You need to only know about coding for Magneto development, This framework used for big site development such as E-commerce sites. If you have deep knowledge of Java, Python, Android, Dot Net, CSS, Java script, Html then you can development the Magneto sites for good result.
Interested students can join other students also for internship training or industrial training course for Magneto development which is basically based on 3/6/months of training concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?