20th February 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Marketing Intern in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Marketing in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

6th March 2019, 06:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Marketing Intern in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Skills required to become Marketing Intern in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry:

Applicants must have good verbal and written communications skills in English and French.
Applicants must have strong service orientation.
Applicants having knowledge about international shipping process/customs rules are preferred but it is not mandatory.
Applicants should have effective multi-tasking and coordination capability.
Applicants having specializations in international business/supply chain/logistics/marketing are preferred.

26th May 2021, 05:36 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to become Marketing Intern in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree/MBA.

Candidates should have knowledge of Manage suppliers (event vendors, hotels, car companies, etc.) and effectively communicate with them.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English language.

Visit:-- (https://www.ifcci.org.in/) For more information

23rd June 2021, 06:48 PM
Tapu ke papa

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of about international shipping process/customs rules are preferred.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must available for duration of 2 months.

29th July 2021, 03:51 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have effective multi tasking

*Candidates must have good communication skills

*Candidates must knowledge of International shipping process

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?