18th May 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Operations Intern in VR Health Science OPC Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for an Operations Internship in VR Health Science OPC Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

22nd May 2019, 05:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Operations Intern in VR Health Science OPC Private Limited?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Operations Internship in VR Health Science OPC Private Limited.

Skill :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

3) You must have knowledge in MS-Word.

4) You must have basic knowledge of accountancy.

5) You must have knowledge of working on data entry.

6) You must have knowledge of working on tally operator.
22nd May 2019, 10:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Operations Intern in VR Health Science OPC Private Limited?

The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills along with the mandatory knowledge of data entry, tally and Billing .

The candidates selected for the Operations Internship in VR Health Science OPC Private Limited would get stipend of Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?