27th December 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a People Operations intern in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an internship related to People Operations in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

28th December 2019, 04:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a People Operations intern in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

The skills required to become a People Operations internship at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio, Pune is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Creative Writing.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency both in spoken and written.

==> Candidate must know how to create job descriptions.

==> Candidate must know how to network through industry contacts and social media.

==> Candidate must know how to maintain careers website and hire a technician for different programs.

==> Candidate must know how to develop and tracking hiring metrics and setting continuous improvement goals.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is https://work.botbakery.io
8th August 2021, 08:34 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Skills required to become a People Operations intern in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have English Proficiency ( Spoken & Written)

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Writing Creative

*Candidates must have knowledge of Social Media
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?