28th September 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Telecalling intern in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello, I am eagerly wants to do Telecalling internship in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai. I need to know about the skills which an intern should possess to do such internship in this company. Please help me in this regard.

30th September 2019, 02:32 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Skills required to become a Telecalling intern in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai?

The candidates willing to apply for Telecalling internship in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai must have excellent communication skills, basic knowledge of computer applications like, MS-Word and MS-Excel along with typing speed of minimum 30 word per minute.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://veselko.in/.
30th September 2019, 03:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to become a Telecalling intern in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai?

Skills required to become a Telecalling intern in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai are given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for work from home.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 1 month.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should have English proficiency.
5. Candidate should have good communication skills.

There are 20 vacancies available for the internship in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai.

You may visit their website http://veselko.in/ for more information
30th September 2019, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Telecalling intern in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai?

Skills required for Telecalling Internship at Veselko Private Limited Mumbai

- Excellent communication skills.

- Outgoing and energetic personality.

- Multitasking.

- Problem-solving.

- Computer skills.
2nd October 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am eagerly wants to do Telecalling internship in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai. I need to know about the skills which an intern should possess to do such internship in this company. Please help me in this regard.

Candidates with skills in Telecalling are preferred for the Telecalling internship in the Veselko Private Limited. Candidates with very good communication skills are selected for the Telecalling internship in the Veselko Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Telecalling internship in the Veselko Private Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to do the internship, full time in the office for the period of 3 months are selected for the Telecalling internship in the Veselko Private Limited.
3rd October 2019, 12:20 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Telecalling internship in Veselko Private Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates must be skilled in MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel),

2)Candidates must be skilled Report Writing,

3)Candidates must have English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and

4)Candidates must have English Proficiency (Written)

For more information visit on ( http://veselko.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?