20th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to do Operations internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal which is Operations. I want to do this internship so I want to know what skills are required to do this internship. So, I need to know about the skills.

23rd September 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do Operations internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal which is Operations. I want to do this internship so I want to know what skills are required to do this internship. So, I need to know about the skills.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (Spoken and Written) are preferred for the Operations internship in the Atal Incubation Centre – Rabindranath Tagore University. Candidates who are interested in operations and making follow up calls are preferred for the Operations internship in the Atal Incubation Centre – Rabindranath Tagore University. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Operations internship in the Atal Incubation Centre – Rabindranath Tagore University.
23rd September 2019, 01:36 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Skills required to do Operations internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal?

The skills required to do Operations internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal are MS-Office, MS-Word, proficiency in English language along with excellent presentation skills.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.aisectuniversity.ac.in.
23rd September 2019, 07:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to do Operations internship in Atal Incubation Centre Rabindranath Tagore University Bhopal is given below:-

1) Candidates must have good communication skill.

2) Candidates should have knowledge in MS-Office.

3) Candidates must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

4) Candidates should be a good team player.

For more information visit on (http://www.aisectuniversity.ac.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?