3rd September 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

7th September 2018, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Candidates must be a NIFT student and should be up to date with fashion trends and MS-Excel skills are preferred for the Fashion Design Cataloging internship at Spoyl Tech Private Limited. Fashion Design Cataloging internship at Spoyl Tech is a full time internship available for 3 months. Interns can get around Rs 8000 to Rs 10000 as a stipend for the Fashion Design Cataloguing internship at Spoyl Tech.
31st May 2021, 06:26 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to join Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Excel.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
30th September 2021, 04:42 PM
Alvia Khan

Skills required:-

You should know about MS Excel, UI & UX design and Graphic Design.

You must have relevant skills and interests
15th April 2022, 10:26 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Skills:-

You must have a knowledge of MS Excel

You must have a knowledge of Graphic Design

*You must have relevant skills and Interests
15th April 2022, 11:01 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Skills required:-

You must have a knowledge of Graphic Design

You must have a knowledge of U I& UX Design

You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
26th May 2022, 01:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates must have the below mentioned skills to be eligible to apply for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd :-

1)He must have excellent knowledge of Graphic Design.
2)He should have expertise in UI & UX design.
3)He must be able to work with native modules as per the requirements.
4)The candidates must have excellent command on IOS and Google Play stores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?