24th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Finance Research Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

27th March 2019, 11:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Candidates should be skilled in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel and have English Proficiency (Spoken & Written both) to be eligible to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited. Candidates should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months to be eligible. Selected interns can start the internship between 22nd March 2019 and 26th April 2019. Total positions available for this internship is 3.

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
29th March 2019, 11:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Finance Research Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (spoken and written) are preferred for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited. Candidates willing to work full time for the duration of 3 months are eligible to apply for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited. Selected candidates can start the Finance Research internship immediately in Times Internet Limited.
7th September 2021, 08:16 PM
Minal F

Skills required:-

Times Internet has been Instrumental in transforming India's Digital Landscape.

Candidates should know about MS Power Point and MS Excel.

Candidates must have English Proficiency(Spoken & Written)
29th November 2021, 11:43 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You must have a knowledge of MS Office

You must have a knowledge of MS Excel

You must have relevant skills and interests
27th March 2022, 04:14 PM
Ar_pit

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Ms-Excel and Ms-PowerPoint.

Duration of this is 3 months.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
15th April 2022, 09:56 PM
Zainab Fatima8

*You must have excellent communication skills

*You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

*You must have a knowledge of MS Office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?