4th March 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Operations & Administration Support Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

18th May 2019, 04:00 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

The candidates looking forward to apply for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart must have excellent communications skills, knowledge of making MIS reports and MS-Excel.

The selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.5000 per month along with the benefits of Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible working hours, 5 days working in a week.

You can check more details on https://www.patentskart.com/.
21st May 2019, 12:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Please find the detail information about skills that are required for joining Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart.

Skill:-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You must have knowledge of preparing MIS reports.

4) you should have knowledge of auditing.

5) You must have good communication skill.

6) You must have knowledge of taking interviews of the candidates and hiring candidates for potential job openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?