13th October 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Summer training program details for nanotechnology in India

Hello, I am currently pursuing my third year of M.Tech integrated in Nanotechnology. I want to know about the institutions providing summer intern ship program for nanotechnology branch students in India. I will be thankful to you.

Amandeep Kaur

15th October 2021, 02:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Summer training program details for nanotechnology in India

Summer training program details for nanotechnology in India is given below:-

These projects for Engineering and Science students aim to give participants a broad view of latest and most in-demand technologies and it's prospects.

These projects are of three to six months duration.
15th October 2021, 02:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training program details for nanotechnology in India

Summer training program details for nanotechnology in India are given below:-

The project training is focused on explaining applications of nanotechnology and the resultant technological innovations due to the commercialization of resultant products in various fields. The students pursuing their bachelor's or masters in the different fields of science and technology must know about the nanotechnology advancements in their fields which is usually not a part of their syllabus.

These projects are of three/six-month duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?