25th February 2023, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Summer /winter internship in NTPC for B.Tech?

Dear sir /madam my name is Md naushad Aalam I am currently studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering (Haldia Institute of technology West Bengal) I want 2 months internship program in NTPC. Please reply.

25th May 2023, 05:58 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Summer /winter internship in NTPC for B.Tech?

To be eligible for the internship program, you must meet the following criteria:
  • Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in engineering, science, or a related field.
  • Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
  • Be available to work for a minimum of two months during the summer.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the internship program online. The application deadline is March 1, 2023.
To apply, you will need to submit the following:
  • Your resume
  • A cover letter
  • Two letters of recommendation
  • Your transcripts
Once you have submitted your application, we will review it and notify you of our decision within two weeks.
If you are selected for the internship program, you will be assigned to a project team and work on a real-world engineering challenge. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced engineers and make a real impact on the company.
The internship program is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn more about the power industry. If you are interested in applying, please visit our website for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?