29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) of Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Is there any internship for B.Tech 1st semester Electrical and Electronics students for 2-3 weeks in Jharkhand in the coming months? If yes, then what is the process for joining as an intern? Can you please guide me soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) in Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?
  2. Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?
  3. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  4. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?
  5. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus of 1st semester electrical and electronics
  11. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  13. Internship details for 1st year mechanical engineering students?
  14. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  15. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  16. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
30th October 2016, 06:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) of Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Is there any internship for B.Tech 1st semester Electrical and Electronics students for 2-3 weeks in Jharkhand in the coming months? If yes, then what is the process for joining as an intern? Can you please guide me soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.
List of the companies for Electrical and Electronics students in Jharkhand:-

1. Paradigm Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Limited, A-3, Phase 1, Adityapur Industrial Area, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Phone: 0657 237 1003

2. Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Subarnarekha Link Rd, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 669 7000

3. Samarth Engineering Co Pvt Ltd, Adityapur,Kandra Road, Kandra, Jamshedpur - 832402
Tata Kandra Road, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 220 1164

4. Indian Steel And Wire Products Ltd, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Phone: 0657 669 0425

5. Progressive Engineering Company, 3/4, Mills and Godown Area, P.O. Tatanagar
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 092722 02227
31st October 2016, 07:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) of Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is very difficult to get an internship opportunity in your domain in the first year of your engineering course. This is because most of the companies prefer third and fourth year engineering students for internships since there is very less domain knowledge for first and second year engineering students. Hence you have very less chances of getting internship opportunities. It is also not recommended to opt for internship opportunities in first year of engineering. You have just started your engineering course, so you should enjoy and try for extra curricular activities. Later after second year you can opt for industrial training and after third year of engineering you can opt for internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?