21st April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

In which topic should I do training Linux or PHP?

R/Sir,
I am doing b.tech and completed my 6th semester...now i have to do a 2 months training...
i want to know in which feild should i do a training...
i have option like linux or php.....
which feild has more scope

4th May 2014, 08:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which topic should I do training Linux or PHP?

Both Linux and PHP are the demanding fields in the modern world as they have wide variety of applications. Both of these have a wide scope in the IT field. Both have very good scope and prove to extremely beneficial for you if excel in it.

Keep in mind the modern trend of the market, there are two objectives before you for choosing any one course among the two. If you want to get easy working condition during employment then it is better to opt for Linux. This is because most of the companies work on Linux. So if you learn Linux now, you can easily work and adapt to the new environment.

If you want to get job on the basis of certification, then PHP is better option. This is because you can get jobs on showing the PHP certificate for the post of PHP developer. Both the certificates will benefit you during the recruitment process, it is based on the objective mentioned above on which you should choose your training course.
4th May 2014, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which topic should I do training Linux or PHP?

Both Linux and PHP are the demanding fields in the modern world as they have wide variety of applications. Both of these have a wide scope in the IT field. Both have very good scope and prove to extremely beneficial for you if excel in it.

Keep in mind the modern trend of the market, there are two objectives before you for choosing any one course among the two. If you want to get easy working condition during employment then it is better to opt for Linux. This is because most of the companies work on Linux. So if you learn Linux now, you can easily work and adapt to the new environment.

If you want to get job on the basis of certification, then PHP is better option. This is because you can get jobs on showing the PHP certificate for the post of PHP developer. Both the certificates will benefit you during the recruitment process, it is based on the objective mentioned above on which you should choose your training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?