17th August 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Way to do internship in Electrical engineering at BHEL, Varanasi ?

I am Electrical engineer and interested to do internship at BHEL Varanasi but have no reference of any person working under BHEL corporation. So, is there any way to do internship at BHEL?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship in BHEL Bangalore after studying electrical engineering in IIT(BHU) Varanasi
  2. Does BHEL offer 20 days Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  3. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  7. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  8. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  9. Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Guidance for training in BHEL, Varanasi
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  15. Requirements to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical student?
  16. How to apply for internship in BHEL while doing Electrical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to do internship from BHEL?
18th August 2017, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to do internship in Electrical engineering at BHEL, Varanasi ?

In order to do Internship at BHEL, candidates must have to apply to the General Manager of Human Resource Development Centre at BHEL office with the training form available at their respective College. But the fact is that BHEL does not provide internship to any of the personal applications. You must have a strong contact at BHEL. So, if you have any reference there, you can get intern training at BHEL.
19th August 2017, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For internship at BHEL, you can apply through the career section of the official website. They will contact you, if your CV is shortlisted. Just make sure that, you have good academic record.

Reference is not compulsory, but most of the companies these days prefer candidates with referral because of some reasons.
19th August 2017, 01:20 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can apply for training in BHEL, Varanasi through the Training and Placement cell of your college or you can apply directly at http://www.bhel.com/qms/qcat_display.php by taking a recommendation from your concerned course professor.You will need NOC and recommendation letter from your HOD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?