27th August 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply an Internship for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

Sir/Madam, I am doing my BTech with Electrical Engineering stream in 4th semester now. I want to apply for an Internship. Shall I eligible to apply for any Internship? Please help me to know about this.

27th August 2021, 10:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply an Internship for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

Please find below the eligibility to apply for an Internship for BTech Electrical 4th semester student.

1) You may pursue any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for full-time internship in-office.

3) Women who are interested to start or restart their careers are also eligible to apply.

4) You must have good knowledge in Circuit Design.
27th August 2021, 11:48 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply an Internship for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

Procedure to apply for an internship

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email to respective company where you want to do the internship.

For example:

Bharat Electronics Limited,
Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560045.

Email: [email protected]
28th August 2021, 01:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 4th semester of B. Tech Electrical engineering, you will be eligible for 6 week summer training.
You can apply for the summer training in core companies like NTPC, Railways, BHEL etc. or in some private limited companies.
You have to submit your application in the HR department of the company with a recommendation letter from the "training cell" of your current institution.
Once, you are shortlisted by the HR officials of the company, you can start summer training in that particular company.
29th August 2021, 12:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply an Internship for B.Tech Electrical 4th semester is given below:-

:-You must have minimum GPA score of 6.8 in previous semesters.
:-You must have the knowledge of designing the wiring harness.
:-You should be able to work on selection and cost analysis of components.
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.
29th August 2021, 06:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Internship for BTech Electrical 4th semester student is that the candidate Your Coursework:-

Feel free to include any relevant coursework within the education section of your resume.
Skills.
Volunteering.
University Projects.
30th August 2021, 08:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility to apply an Internship for BTech Electrical 4th semester student:-

1. You must have a good command of Video Editing.

2. You should be available for duration of 3 months.

3. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

4. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include understanding our various products and make videos for YouTube.
1st September 2021, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am doing my BTech with Electrical Engineering stream in 4th semester now. I want to apply for an Internship. Shall I eligible to apply for any Internship? Please help me to know about this.
Yes, you can apply for Internship because you are in 2nd year of your Engineering degree.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Internship is 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?