20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Steel while doing Ceramic Technology 3rd year?

I am studying Ceramic Technology (3rd year). How can I apply for internship in TATA Steel? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as I need to apply for the internship soon.

25th July 2016, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Steel while doing Ceramic Technology 3rd year?

Getting internship opportunity in TATA Steel is very tough. Tata Steel mainly recruits in the following ways .

- It has tie-ups with certain institutes where it goes for on-campus drive to recruit interns.

- It recruits interns from the Tier-I institutes of the country which include top IITs and NITs.

- You can also get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his/her reference.

- Otherwise you can write to the HR department of TATA Steel of concerned branch for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?