27th August 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to do an Internship in NTPC for BE Electrical 7th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Electrical Engineering in my BE and currently I am in 7th semester. I want o apply for an Internship in NTPC. Can you please let me know that what are the requirements to do an Internship over there?

28th August 2021, 10:47 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the requirements to do an Internship in NTPC for BE Electrical 7th semester student?

Candidates must have B.tech or B.E 3year degree.

Candidates must have Mechanical , Electrical, and Electronics in B.Tech /B.E

Candidates must have atleast 65%marks

Age limit 21 to 30 years
28th August 2021, 01:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to do an Internship in NTPC for BE Electrical 7th semester student?

Being a 7th semester candidate, you are eligible for internship in NTPC.
Please note that NTPC offers internship to limited number of candidates, hence you shall ensure submission of your application before due date of submission.
You shall have at least aggregate 65% marks in the exams whose result is out till date.
Your chances of getting selected in NTPC for internship will increases if you follows the below mentioned tips:
1. Take a recommendation letter from the head of "training and placement cell" of your current college.
2. Also take a reference letter from any permanent employee of NTPC and attach the same with your application at the time of submission.
3. Briefly mention about your project details (if any) carried out in the college.
30th August 2021, 06:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to do an Internship in NTPC for BE Electrical 7th semester student are given below:-

He/she must have Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics as his/her branch in B. Tech/BE. Candidates should have ages between 21-30 years.

30th August 2021, 08:40 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility Criteria for Internship in NTPC:

Candidate must have completed or appeared in B. Tech/BE 3rd year exam.
He/she must have Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics as his/her branch in B.
Candidates should have ages between 21-30 years.
At least 65% marks in university semester exams at respective colleges.
31st August 2021, 09:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to do an internship in NTPC for BE Electrical student is given below.

--> Candidate must have completed or appeared in BE/BTech 3rd year examination.
--> Candidate must have Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics as his/her branch in BE/BTech.
--> Candidate must have scored at least 65% marks in university semester examinations at respective college.
--> Candidate should have age between 21 - 30 years and there is an age relaxation criteria for SC/ST (5 Years) and OBC (3 Years).

I am also giving you the NTPC website link for your reference that is www.ntpc.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?