8th March 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Satellite Communication internship?

I am a Telecommunication engineer. I want to do internship in Staellite Communication field. So kindly tell me about the scope of doing internship in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  2. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  3. Where can i do internshio after ME in Satellite Communication?
  4. How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  5. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  6. Scope and good institutes in India for M.E (electronics)? Specialization for a bright career and interest in Satellite communication? GATE rank required?
  7. Which has a better job score, Embedded System or Satellite Communication?
  8. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Elements of Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Satellite and Space Communication Exam -n Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication
  12. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  13. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  14. Internship for Electronics and Communication Engineering students?
  15. What are the fields in which satellite communication offers job for students?
  16. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  17. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  18. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore?
15th March 2016, 10:26 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of Satellite Communication internship?

Satellite communication is one of the great department you have chosen. You can try for internship in Communication field. Internships are much available for Communication field in government as well in private sector also.
26th May 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Satellite Communication internship?

Hi, I'm pranay. I'm an electronics and communication engineering 3rd year student. I'm very interested in satellite communication. So i would like to take a internship about this. So please inform me what can i do for taking this internship. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?