26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the various internships available when doing Mechanical 1st year and 2nd year?

I want to know about various internship for mechanical 1st year and 2nd semester student studying in deemed university in public sector specially in oil companies? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?
  4. Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  8. How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students?
  10. What is the cost of Internships or Inplant Training for 2nd year Mechanical student?
  11. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  12. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  13. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  14. Chances to get scholarship amount of 1st and 2nd year if applied in 2nd year? -- [New]
  15. Scholarships available for B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student of WBUT?
  16. How to take admission in UPTU 2nd year while in 1st sem in Mechanical engineering in RTU Kota?
  17. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  18. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
27th June 2016, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various internships available when doing Mechanical 1st year and 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about various internship for mechanical 1st year and 2nd semester student studying in deemed university in public sector specially in oil companies? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?