9th August 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Innovant International Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BTech in Electrical Engineering. I want to do 6 months Internship in Innovant International Private Limited. So, I would like to know that when this company will publish the notification? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

14th May 2023, 04:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Innovant International Private Limited?

The notification for internship will be published by Innovative international private limited of 6 months is published in every last month of the year. You need to apply for the program in the month of December and your training will Start after 3 months of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?