2nd March 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

When ONGC will release the application form for Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I have completed my prefinal year of my B.Tech. My branch is Chemical Engineering. I want to do summer internship in ONGC. But I don’t know the process for applying. Also tell me when the application comes?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  2. When Engineers India Limited will release the application form for Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. Date of application for Summer Internship in ONGC for Chemical final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to purse summer internship in ONGC and IOCL?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Internship in ONGC for MBA student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
14th March 2018, 11:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When ONGC will release the application form for Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student? Procedure to apply?

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Since it does not have a specific training program, it may charge you some fee as well. But since it is a PSU, the chances are less.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?