31st August 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

When and where to get the training while doing 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Hello friends,

I am B-Tech 3rd year student, and in April I have to go for 30 day summer training. My branch is electronics and communication, so if you can help me by telling me some good institute for electronics training in rajasthan or delhi.
with regards
Vinod

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  2. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  3. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  8. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  11. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  12. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How to get internship in top companies pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from electronics and communication stream? -- [New]
  15. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  16. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  17. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  18. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
31st August 2016, 08:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to get the training while doing 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

It is good to see you looking forward to training opportunities. Since you are from Electronics and Communication branch so you can pursue training in -

- Advanced Telecom
- Mobile Communication
- VLSI
- Embedded Systems
- Networking

You can pursue training from companies like PSUs , Indian Railways, BSNL, CTTC or pursue certification from companies like Oracle, HP, HCL, Microsoft , IBM, etc.
31st August 2016, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to get the training while doing 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,

I am B-Tech 3rd year student, and in April I have to go for 30 day summer training. My branch is electronics and communication, so if you can help me by telling me some good institute for electronics training in rajasthan or delhi.
with regards
Vinod
You can apply for below given companies for internship in ECE in Delhi. You are 3rd year student of ECE, So you are eligible for internship.

1. Salicon Nano Technology Private Limited, 111, Laxmi Deep Tower, Laxmi Nagar, T Centre, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4061 8940

2. Piyush Electronics And Electricals Private Limited, 444, F Industrial Estate, Patparganj, Patparganj, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2327 1468

3. Securico Electronics India Limited, 382, Futuristic Solutions Research And Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4659 2200

4. Srishti Electronics, T-106 Baljeet Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone:011 2587 2794

5. Hi-Logic Systems, Embedded Design House, New Delhi, 3554/4, Gali - 4, Narang Colony, Trinagar, Nearby Kanhaiya Nagar Metro Station, Tri Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098716 12387
1st September 2016, 01:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are required to contact the HR department and you need to approach the blogs or sites where internships are offered. Internship shala is the best website where you can find all details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?