30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Where can I do free internship for 1 years while doing 1st year BCA course in Pune?

Please I have completed 1st year bca and I want a list of companies that offer free internship in pune, Mumbai? Can you please list me down all the companies in which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of free internship companies in Pune while doing BCA 1st year?
  2. Information about Law Internship in Pune
  3. How to get free internship in IT companies which are available in Pune?
  4. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  5. List of companies to do free internship in Pune after completion of 2nd semester BCA?
  6. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  7. Can I apply for Internship after completing BCA?
  8. How to apply for internship in banking while doing MBA? -- [New]
  9. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  10. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  11. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  16. How can I prepare for semester exams to become topper in BCA of Pune University?
  17. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
1st September 2016, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do free internship for 1 years while doing 1st year BCA course in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please I have completed 1st year bca and I want a list of companies that offer free internship in pune, Mumbai? Can you please list me down all the companies in which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer on this.
It is not possible to do internship in free of cost. List of the below given companies provide internship with fees in Mumbai.

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?