30th March 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course?

Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course? Currently am in my 3rd year, so can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  3. Details about Biomedical Engineering
  4. What options do I have for my further studies after pursuing Biomedical Engineering?
  5. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Industrial Training centers in Delhi for Biomedical Engineers?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in L&T company while doing 3rd year Biomedical engineering?
  12. Specializations available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering student?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. Can an NRI pursue Biomedical engineering in Tamilnadu?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?
  17. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  18. What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP
31st March 2017, 11:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course?

In the engineering you have to do the training as per the course asks according to your subject.

I don't think the training in the biomedics is anyway going to help you.

You can do the training but this is not going to do anything for you.

Instead focus on the subjects and have the best training as possible.
1st April 2017, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course? Currently am in my 3rd year, so can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
List of the companies fro internship for biomedical engineering:-

1. Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd, 32/4, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Ekkattuthangal
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2225 1177

2. Vital Bio Systems, Door # R-2109/3, 1st Floor, Vignesh Apartments, 13th Main Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2628 1335

3. Bet Medical (P) Ltd, 69, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2663 0555

4. AKAS Medical, No-240/1, Periya Colony, Athipet, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 3253 3333

5. VN Medical Services, Tondiarpet High Rd, Washermanpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097909 42270
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?