31st August 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Post Doctoral course in Sociology?

Admission in Post Doctoral course in Sociology?

Related Questions:
  1. Information and details about faculties in Pune University for Ph.D in Sociology program?
  2. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  3. How much is the cost of clinical research program? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria and other information related to Post Doctoral Fellowship in ICSSR?
  5. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure of Post Doctoral research?
  7. Criteria of ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship for university faculty member?
  8. University Grant Commission selected Post Doctoral fellows are Gazetted Officer or not?
  9. Information about the course of post doctoral course of Pediatric Endocrinology? What is the fee structure and duration
  10. What shall I do to have a better career after completion of Post Graduation in Sociology?
  11. Criteria for appearing in CET for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine?
  12. How to get Ph.D. admission in Sociology field?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
  14. Details and prospectus for Post Doctoral fellowship in reproductive medicine?
  15. Is it possible to enter into research in India after finishing UG?
  16. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  17. What to do after completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship? How much salary is given to the professor?
  18. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?